Saturday, October 20, 2007

ROARS!!!!!!!!!!

some ppl are just getting on my nerves.
wth. i am so so so so damn pissed with the stupid attitudes.
IDIOT.
recently, my temper is getting shorter.
i dont noe why. but it just seems like all of them are going against me.
damn it. if i had known such things would happen...
peiru! lend me your *rolls eyes* for this post...
i cant help it.
but too bad. you ppl have gone overboard.
like what lilin said, A REPLY IS BETTER THAN NONE whn ppl talk to you.
be it a OK, YAH, UHMM, ALRIGHT, its always better that you make some noise to show tt you are listening than having NO replies at all. esp on MSN.
unless you want to make me think that you are a WOODEN BLOCK.
its ok if you dont reply whn you are BUSY, AWAY or BRB. i understand.
but whn your status is ONLINE, i am sure you are not busy tts why i expect a reply.
is it so difficult just to punch 2 letters on your keyboard like OK?
damn it.
*rolls eyes*
its just getting on my nerves...
what ren yi shi. i cant even ren anymore lah.
is not once or twice. its jusy more than tt, tts why i am so pissed.
*calling for herbal tea or smt like SLURPEE to cool me down*
ROARS.

well. anyway, on a brighter note....
LOOK HERE!

heh~ i am officially a SEAGEANT liao.
not more PROVISIONAL.
haha. can ming zheng yan shun de call me ACSM.
haha. WHAHAHA.
"SEAGEANT jaslyn~"
WHEE.
i noe some of you ppl may have got this rank LONG AGO, but so what?
different CCAs have different modules to give out their ranks.
so please dont SUAN.
(p.s. just a reminder, i am short temper recently, get the hint?)
also another thing...
to see JJLIN performing on ZONG YI DA GE DA.
very talented leh.
the yin can piao so so so HIGH~
qinning, wanna compare with your CAO GE mah?
*sings"think of me~"*
haha...
well.... thanks choonyan my qinaide, thanks for trying to cool me down. but thn sometimes ppl dont see that they are going overboard and they have alr offended someone... its really hard to control for me~ i am alr trying my very best to ren qi tun sheng...
crap. and now the person is offline and doesnt even say a BB.
WTH.

No comments: