Thursday, October 18, 2007

TIRED... ):

blogging again aft such a LONNGGG time.
alrights.

well. it seems nothing is going well for me these few days.
results are HORRENDOUS.
and CLK is trying to ask ppl drop to cl.
yupps. i am one of them.
talked to my mum abt it and she thinks its ok if i did...
but then... its like i've been taking hcl for almost 3 years and olvls are coming, you say you wanna me drop.
yeah, results are lousy. but what can i do?

i am feeling really terrible lah...
real lousy.
i am really tired. on the verge of giving up in everything i do...
i dont noe. i am really very tired.
so much for studies so i can get to a good jc thn aft tt getting into a university so in order to get a good job.
well. is life like this?
i dont noe.
ppl are saying tt this world is getting more competitive and its difficult to survive in the society.
is this what ppl are fighting for?

i dont noe what to do...
i need someone to guide me.
God,
i pray that you will be guiding me through this period of time. i know that you have planned my life this way so that i will be able to become stronger and the faith will continue to grow. Father, i pray that you can help me and aid me in this time. I pray that i will continue to persist on and run this race until the very end so that i can in the end become a little christ and a living testimony to glorify you. Lord, help me.
AMEN!

my heart lightens as i type this prayer...
really, i hope something would happen to turn my week around...

No comments: